For Those About To Rock the Cradle

July 6th, 2009

For Those About To Rock the Cradle

It’s really not that often these days that I reach way back into the vault and pull out an old comic, then remake it. However, this is one of those times. Also, true story! I scored floor seats to an AC/DC concert in September, and as they are my favorite band of all time, the thrill of seeing them live will, I believe, only be equaled by the thrill of getting a package from ThinkGeek.com.

Discussion (8)¬

1. Nate Fakes says:

I’m proud to say I still have some AC/DC records (that I bought in the 90’s) and CD’s! I’m a sucker for albums. I like to look at the album art, check out the design and have them to collect.

2. George says:

Man, I bet that’s gonna be a great concert. I hope you really enjoy it!

3. John Norton says:

Yeah, I’ve got a couple of old Australian AC/DC records that I bought on eBay, not to mention plenty of tapes and CDs. When I first started getting into them, which was only about 12 years ago or so, all my car had was a tape deck so I bought virtually all of their albums on cassette. Finally in 2003 when they released their entire remastered catalog, I got them all replaced on CD. It’s gonna be a hell of a concert, and I can’t wait!

4. Bearman says:

AC/DC….is that the band with Brett Michaels..haha

5. John k says:

Every time I think of AC/DC, I wonder why the guitarist is still wearing a school uniform

6. qka says:

So no ad for ThinkGeek ? Did you at least get paid for the promo?

7. John Norton says:

That’s a good question! I need to speak to one of their representatives, post-haste.

8. [...] may remember how, a while back, I made a comic about George scoring tickets to see AC/DC. Well, ladies and gentlemen, it was a real event, and this past Friday I was finally able to see my [...]

Comment¬