High Ate Us!

I really, really, really hate to halt something that is, in my mind, a fantastic storyline, especially on such short notice, but sometimes life has a way of forcing your hand at the most inopportune moments. For the past couple of weeks, I was in the process of buying a new home. As a single guy doing something this big for the first time, to say that it’s 1) stressful and 2) time-consuming is the biggest understatement since George said Sirloin was “a bit chunky.” However, right now the deal is on the rocks because of a very sizable semi-hidden cost I unearthed yesterday, and I’m dedicating almost all of my time to the situation. So, it is for this reason that I must gently place George on the shelf for a while. Believe me, it pulls at my heart-strings to do so, and I’m not taking this decision lightly. As soon as the dust settles, I absolutely plan on finishing out this storyline. I can’t say right now how long this hiatus will last, but rest assured that I will keep you posted, and I will not forget about my legions of adoring fans.

Yours faithfully,

The King of Perkton, California

Discussion (9)¬

1. Bearman says:

Hopefully it works out. Your issues with buying a house might make good comic fodder.

2. George says:

Good luck with everything, man! We'll be here when you get back.

3. jynksie says:

I'll be sitting here waiting patiently until you get back. Can't promise I'll be polite or quiet about it, but I'm here… over in that corner…. watching! o.O

4. jynksie says:

5. Denaya says:

You know… I spent months looking for why I haven't seen any updates, thinking there were RL issues… and I missed this post completely. Hope everything is working out for you! *Hug*

6. John Norton says:

Big thanks to all of you. I'm officially back now, with a full-on explanation of my absence. I hope to never have to do that again!!

7. Webmaster says:

Hello! Please e-mail me your contacts. I have a question webmaster@spottovo.ru” rel=”nofollow”>……

Thank you!!!…

8. John Norton says:

Thanks Denaya! Everything is fine, and I hope to not have to take another hiatus like that anytime in the foreseeable future!

Comment¬